Friday, April 23, 2010

Admission


These are my new pomatomus socks. I'm hoping these will actually fit me this time and that carpet beetles won't nibble little holes in them.

The background is, um, the Pacific Ocean, but the Pacific a lot farther away from where I live. Here's another view:

Yeah, we went to Hawaii again. I found cheap tickets to Maui back in February and we had such a good time last time we figured what the hay. Plus we both could use the break. We stayed home for Christmas and didn't take any time off. K's been stressed out of his mind for, oh, a year or so now, and I can tell you personally that bright, direct Hawaiian sun is an effective way to beat seasonal affective disorder.

I wasn't online much so I am catching up with the last week.

It was gorgeous and beautiful and relaxing and I saw 4 sea turtles and managed to escape with only a tiny sunburn. It's good to be home again, but it was a lovely vacation. As usual most of my pictures are of flowers and sunsets and crap like that, not a single iconic beach picture. Oh well.

12 comments:

Cookie said...

What did you bring me?! :D

/ducks

Good lookin' sock! I'm so glad you two were able to get away for a bit.

xo

pacalaga said...

Carpet beetles suck ass. Hawaii rocks. Glad you got away...

(formerly) no-blog-rachel said...

Nice! Good for you. :)

少菁 said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

Kristen said...

Hee, AWESOME. Good for you for finding cheap tickets to Maui!

虹玟 said...

我對自己的信心已超越別人對我的評價..............................

Knittripps said...

I've been thinking about a pair of pomatomus socks. The view looks lovely.

CasandraC文行 said...

成人無碼片線上看免費成人漫免費成人文成人色圖片免費成人影騙日本制服影片日本妹av女優日本妹圖日本性姿勢日本性感熱辣寫真日本性影片日本真情寫真日本做愛姿勢日本無碼免費影片日本免費a短片日本免費a片線上看日本免費a片線上日本女優觀賞日本片免費試看日本片商日本卡通免費a片日本卡通圖庫日本正妹av女優日本成人片卡通日本成人影城日本色小遊戲日本色情按摩影片日本色情區日本色情漫話日本免費av片辦公室偷情遊戲免費視訊聊天網交友覓戀會館情色小說

玄雨 said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^........................................

said...

憂能傷身,保重哦!.............................................

Joan said...

I miss you!

ShilaS_群平 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。..................................................