Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gorgeous

Today is a blustery day. I like that word; blustery.

I seem to be full of some kind of vague Spring angst. I'm irritable and frustrated at stupid things. I can't seem to form coherent sentences.

Lately it feels like my Get Up And Go has gotten up and gone. There's a growing pile of MUST-BE-DONE-SOON things that doesn't ever seem to diminish. I know I'm going to regret this soon and I already regret the regret.

It's about as much fun writing all whiny like that as it is reading it. And everything else ends up sounding sickenly earnest or twee. So, I stick my tongue out at you. BLEH!

-----

I like the letter G, we have a kind of sympatico. G is a little hard around the edges, a little teutonic. Gigantic, gargantuan, gorilla, gibbous, gestalt. Gesticulate! Ha, I guffaw at you! ha ha!

Spring and I, we really don't get along. Too much transitional, too many cute 'n' fuzzy bunnies? I don't know, but I am always impatient with Spring. However, I sure do enjoy all the little sprouting things. So my chosen G word? GREEN.








P.S. Booties are done. Pictures coming soon.

No comments: