Friday, September 07, 2007

Slacker (again)

I think I said something about a week of FOs and now it's Friday and where did the week go?

Maybe it's comedown from vacation then a long weekend but I haven't been keeping up very well this week. Thanks for the comments. I'm sorry I haven't replied to anything. It's not you, it's me.

I'm trying to learn a new system at work and I know I shouldn't get cranky but I'm annoyed that I have to learn the nuances of communication for Yet Another Project. They're all different, yet all the same in the end. Make X talk to Y. At least I get to learn a new language, that's kinda fun. Ah bah. I just sound grumpy and bitchy and uninteresting. I'll spare you.

Something amazing did happen this week, though. It's still kind of unbelievable to me. I've had one of my knitting patterns published (that link's a PDF, by the way). Now I can finally post some pictures of the silk lace stole I kept going on about.

I'll post more pictures later and I'll try not to be an insufferable stuffed-head about the whole thing. But, WOOOOO!

No comments: