Wednesday, February 14, 2007

stupid blogger

Making us all switch to the new one. If it's not clear already, I'm not much of an early adopter. To mutilate a quotation: "I do not like CHANGE unless I MAKE IT MYSELF."

Fuck this, I'm going to get hosted and do Wordpress.

Haloscan comment wizard isn't working for me, probly because I'm on a Mac.

I drove today so I could leave early for an optometrist's appointment. Then I left my lights on by accident and my battery ran down. Then I locked the keys in the car. Afterwards I ran fast and just caught public transit and ran just fast enough to arrive in time for my appointment. Then I walked home. Happy fucking valentine's day.

4 comments:

pacalaga said...

Wow, what a mess. La has been trying to get me to get a "real" blog for a little while too. But then, if it all worked well and my blog still sucked, I'd have no one to blame but myself...

Anonymous said...

happy v day anyway - hope the rest of your day didnt suck the big one like the beginning did!! love ya

Carrie said...

Ooooo, tough day. Hope this one goes better!

Zardra said...

Moving may be the way to go... I've been thinking of shifting my blog over to my personal domain cause I think my web host handles Movable Type in the back end, so I wouldn't have to do a thing except set my blog up.

I have no problems with Haloscan on my Mac, but I think I heard a rumor that the new blogger doesn't allow Haloscan to work with it or something.