Tuesday, January 29, 2008

PRIZES!

I'm sorry to take so long in posting this. I seem to have the magic superpower of making time pass fast for myself. Where is January? Where did it go? And why can I not employ this superpower when I'm getting my stupid yearly physical and girly-bit review?

Thank you so much, all of you who participated in my food drive blog contest. I didn't get a whole lot of response, but I figure it was December, a lot of people were already jammed to the gills with other obligations. I think I'm going to try it again in March.

Anyway. PRIZES! THANK YOU!!

Because you are all such wonderful people I am sending EVERYONE prizes! WOOOO! I have sock yarn in various colors (semi-solid to full-on variegated), lace weight Zephyr, and some DK->worsted. Let me know what you prefer and in what colors! Send me your addresses, Fillyjonk, Carole, Kris, Karen, and Janine! Carrie and Carmen, I've already got yours, but let me know your yarn and color prefs, willya?

No comments: