Think I'm coming down with something. Little headache, little scratch in the throat, little too cold/too warm. No patience for work activities.
At the farmer's market (the not-so-big Wednesday one), I bought:
1 pint of fall raspberries
3 Diamond Princess peaches
1 chocolate rosette (fudge frosting)
Ate that afternoon:
Leftover Saag Paneer from the excellent Indian food cart up the way
Most of the raspberries. Oh, moan, those raspberries, they are FOOD OF THE GODS. I swear they were fresh-picked that morning. I love fall raspberries, better than summer raspberries, the kind most people have.
The entire rosette
1 samosa from above-mentioned Indian cart
Too much food. I'm regretting the rosette now but it was sure tasty. Nothing like a hunk of big moist chocolate cake to take your mind off of things, at least for a little while.
- Keep trying to contact my cousin, who never received a wedding invitation (damn you USPS, what did you do with it?) and probably hates me now. Gotta find out if that is really her address.
- Email dressmaker and get a dry-cleaner recommendation for The Dress.
- Send email to guests. Still trying to find Hoi Toi figurine.
- Email photographer - where are you? where's the pictures? I already know they are mostly gonna suck because as I've mentioned before me = not photogenic. K's not much either. And neither's our cat! So no cute cat pictures, sorry.
- Buy more thank you notes
- Finish writing thank you notes
What I feel like doing:
- Curling up under the warm covers with a comfort book and cat