Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sucked away

I'm sorry I haven't been around, and I'm really sorry if I haven't answered you. I haven't checked my email for days. I've got 5 minutes this morning before a dentist appointment so I have to be quick. There was:

  • Met Michelle on Thursday evening. She's really cool.
  • Work is frantic right now.
  • On the spur of the moment K & I decided to go to the beach this weekend (K's aunt and uncle invited us out). The cat is annoyed at us for leaving her alone.


Now I list it, it doesn't sound like much. It'll be better when work calms down. The problem with self-styling yourself jack of all trades is that you have to LOOK UP EVERY FLIPPIN' THING because you can't remember how to do it. ARgggh.

Anyway, gotta go. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

No comments: