Thursday, June 26, 2008

Carmen's Meme

Carmen tagged me with a meme, and because she's such a frickin' awesome person, I'm actually going to do it.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Oh gosh. Finishing up my undergrad degree. I don't even remember what classes I was taking then, I just wanted to be DONE.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today
make copies of keys
put all the sock yarn in 1 place
work out afghan squares
bake strawberry-rhubarb pie
absorb sunshine

My socks, they are LOUD. This is prior to ripping after a lot of messing around.

3) Snacks I enjoy
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just about anything.
But I really like Italian bread with fresh basil, mozzarella, and tomatoes. And berries. Any kind of berries. Oh yes Carmen, and Cheetos, too. I also have this thing for Sunchips. Mmmm, and fresh guacamole and corn chips. I better stop now.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Ha, things I wouldn't do. But the top of the list:
buy house and set up my parents so they could retire
send my brother to England as he so wants. Heck, I'll come along too for a couple weeks
Visit Ireland again
Mostly I'd like to give anyone money who needs it and not have to worry about finances.

5) Places I have lived
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Pasadena, CA
Albuquerque, NM
Missoula, MT

A regular tour o' the West.

Hi, I like to spiral in different bands.

6) Jobs I have had
I'm kind of boring here.
waitress
shake man (man being the diminutive of "human" here)
library lackey
receptionist (ugh. I hate phones)
filing monkey
break-it person
make-it-work person

I'm not going to name more people but I'd like to find out more about everyone! Yeah, maybe I'm now the last person on the planet to participate in this. Bite me. After you drop me a link to your own answers to these questions.

No comments: