Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Thing #2

Contest! My good fortune is your good fortune! Drop me an email at bigalice at ye olde gmail.com and guess what Thing #2 is to enter. Contest will go until Friday midnight PST or until someone else publicly spills the beans about Thing #2, whichever comes first.

Edited to Add: if more than one person guesses right, I'll pick one of the correct guessers via random number generator.

Information:

1. I'm not pregnant

2. Thing #2 is tangentially related to knitting but is itself not knitting.

I'll send a hand-dyed skein of fingering-weight yarn in the color of your choice to whomever guesses first (or closest). Here's an example in greens:


And, 3. No, I'm not opening my own hand-dyed yarn store. This isn't meant to compete in any way with La over at Fibercrack’d, so go over there and join her contest and ogle her beautiful yarn!

Now I'm going to go hide under my desk. In-laws on the horizon at T-36 hours and counting. Send reinforcements and cleaning supplies.

No comments: